Tuesday, June 15, 2010

'We are free,We are free'

When I was four,
He was three.
Then he was lost,
I am twenty four,
He is no more;.
He is lost,
He is free.

Am thinking,
Where did they burry,
Took away in hurry.
As if he were dead.
Where is that body?
Where is that head?

I wonder,I wish,I could
Dig him out of the grave
And make him alive
Alive againWith my life.

I would look for the bones
Assemble them together
Put everything of mine
The flesh and the blood
The vessels and nerves
And the soul out of me
We would share for sometime
Half with him, half with me
For I want some time with him
And then he would get up,
And we would hug each other
For a long time,after so long
An then we could talk
About how we ate
Ate in the same plate
But got lost by fate
We would play again
The same old game
Hide and seek
Which we played for so long
The last one when
I was three and he was four
Where something went wrong
As It took me so long to find
As If were blind
But he was there in my mind
Deep inside my head
And so I was in his
And we would sing,
Playing hide and seek
The same old game
'We are free,We are free'
There would come time then
Time to part again
Time to say good bye
For he has to live full soul
I can't let him live half
There in his arms would I lie
And then die in peace

would ask him his age,
Write it on a page.
And give it to him
And say,
To never forget,
That we met,
When I was twenty four,
and you were twenty three.
That you were found,
After a long hide and seek
you were alive,
Alive and sound.
I Would write in the bottom

Brother,
time to leave
We have a story to write
Story about this hide and seek
The story inside
And you should continue
Make it complete.
Send me a copy if you can
Wherever I am
I would read his last lines

'When I was born,he was one
When he was four I was three
We were free,he and me
Then we played this hide and seek
which got wrong
I got lost, I got blind
but he found me
and I was Twenty three.
But he is lost, I shall find
Bring him alive

I would think as I die,

What if ,
He were three And me four
forever and forever
What if,
We never grew
Together we flew
Together free
Played the same old game
The hide and seek
Again and again
To be found ,Never to be lost again
And sing the same old song
Forever and forever

'We are free,We are free'

jyotipunja suresh

NEPAL

No comments: