Tuesday, May 18, 2010

from novel-'the story inside'..a novel by suresh jyotipunja

'I had told her that when I cry,the sky does.she didn't believe .she was just standing there with an empty look trying to figure out what I was talkng about.may be she thought-I was crazy, in the world of my fantasy.Then there was this day,when I was standing by her side with tears in my eyes.It started raining like cats and dogs.i wiped my tears off and said-don’t you see honey,don’t you see that? tears and my eyes and tears in the sky.she was puzzled and said ,'Are you alright?'.and then a miracle happened in front of our eyes. lights in the sky, all around, lights between the raindrops. i smiled and replied -honey,I am alright,don't you see that?lights all around between the rain drops, cool lights, and a smile with tears. she was puzzled more and asked.'hey are you crazy'.i didn't have guts to say that-yes dear I am,I am for so long crazy. but how sane you are?

No comments: