Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Love is bigger then all space............ My friend, a lyricist and a musician from Canada Who wrote to me in the Coldplay discussion board........ me

Love is bigger then all space............

Dark air from the darkest sun
Is compared to the air of love
Stars shine up above the sky
Each one is yours and mine
Love, is not a thing or place
Love can be found in all space
Dark moons and
Brightest suns
Could do
With the life of love
Jupiter, Saturn and Mars
Can shine like the brightest stars
With all of our strongest love
And then youll see
What the world should be
Love is the brightest sun
Love can’t be made or undone
Love is bigger then all space
Love is bigger then the our race


..Felipe Vallejo.A COLDPLAYER

My friend, a lyricist and a musician from Canada
Who wrote to me in the Coldplay discussion board........
member of a newly formed band-
'One love'

HE DREAMS OF TRAVELLING ALL AROUND THE GLOBE SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE
ALL THE BEST,BROTHER..........

1 comment:

Lionel Andres Messi said...

Thank you brother i appreciate yout kindness on me:)