Thursday, May 20, 2010

Heaven and Hell

I was trying to spell.

What is heaven?

what is hell?

I was trying to smell

Where is heaven?

where is hell?

I would ring a bell,

In every path,

So that they would fear,

The demons.

I would ring the bell,

In a tone different.

So that they could hear,

The angels.

I would ask them.

Where do I dwell,

Where is heaven?

where is hell?

Whether i smell,

Like heaven or hell?

Everytime did I fail,

From where did I hail.

Where did I pay the bail.

Whether in heaven ,

or in the hell.

Finally,

I found that tail,

Found the truth prevail.

They were in my own cell.

The angels and the demons.

The heaven and hell

And I became a rebel.

Could smell myself,

Could spell myself.

Could hear the bell,

Could fear the bell.

And I became a rebel

And here I yell

In my own cell.

There is heaven.

There is hell.

No comments: